Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Thankful


       I am thankful for so many things. 
I am thankful for my family, who are amazing people. 
I am thankful for my friends, both the ones I get to see in person, and the ones I have never met in real life.
 I am thankful for my jobs. Most of the time I like them both, and enjoying work makes the work a bit easier. 
I am thankful for my health. Even though I just had the first cold I have had in years, it was not a bad one, I am almost better. 
I am thankful for a warm home and food to eat.
I am thankful for my LHS family. So many people have helped me with supplies, plans, or just moral support while I transition to teaching (again) for an unknown amount of time. 
I am thankful for my crafting skills. I worked hard for them, but I am grateful that I have them.
I am thankful for patience. Working in a school after the last two years is a test of patience every day. Usually I pass. 
I am grateful for the model horse hobby. While it is full of drama, most hobbies are. And this one also has horses, and tiny horse things to play with. 

It's so easy to decide that life is hard, everything is bad, and we can wallow in our misfortunes. My life has had a lot of extra stress and trials recently. My mental health was wonky for a bit. But I can (and do) still sit back and think about all the good things. I have many blessings in my life. There are days I have to search for the good things. But if you look for them, you will find them. 

Happy Thanksgiving!
 

2 comments:

Lynn Isenbarger said...

I love this post and your perspective on life. Happy Thanksgiving!

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

I also love this! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!