Thursday, November 18, 2021

Cute and Tiny

     I really love miniatures. Things that are super realistic as well as tiny also make me very happy. The other day I had an excellent mail day, and I got some really cute, tiny things in. I have been wanting a pink blender since Jennifer Buxton sent one as a donation for my first (or second) Field of Dolls Online show. And while I wanted one for a while, the shipping costs were usually a bit prohibitive. But I found a seller that had these, this super realistic little CD player, and some other cool things for sale. And offered a shipping discount for multiple items, which not everyone does. So what else did I get?
     Cats. I am not a cat person, but these particular model cats are just way too adorable. The Osamu Moriguchi art in the pocket series of cats is really nice. I am not allergic to these cats, and they look really great in barn scenes. They are all a tiny bit large for 1/9 scale, but they are close enough, and super cute. 
     I also got some lovely pink things in the mail from Gail Berg (here is a link to her etsy store!) So many lovely shades of pink! Thanks so much Gail!
     My Black Friday sale is getting closer and closer. Just a week away now! The sale will be Friday, November 26th at 3:00 pm ET on my Facebook studio page. The catalog, with prices, will be posted before the sale.

 

4 comments:

Valerie Lacayo said...

I am eagerly awaiting your sale! Where did you get the kitties?

GJ Berg said...

https://www.ebay.com/usr/fan21_hk is one way

Sue said...

I blame you for the recent purchase of Very Small Cats!

Anne Field said...

Yay, I'm a bad influence!