Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Casual Western Dolls

      Did you know that I have the very special skill of being able to take really bad photos with a really good camera? True story. The last couple of posts, and this one, the photos were all done with my fancy new Nikon. I have proved that it helps me to take a really nice photo. I also have proved that it isn't magic, I actually have to do a bit of work to get a nice photo. I think with the flash is fine, if I am a lot further away from the subject. All of Astrid's photos were with the flash on, and she looked fine. But these poor casual western dolls look like they are in a party photo from the 90's. Not only did almost everyone wear foundation that was too light, but almost every powder has super flash-back and made everyone look ghostly. We have come such a long way with makeup! 
       These casual ladies will be available at my Black Friday live sale. Which will be held November 26th at 3:00pm ET on my studio Facebook page. Part of my goal for this week is to try to get some removable chaps made so I can have options to offer people. I know many people prefer to choose their own chaps, which is why I am not including them with the dolls. I don't have too many more things planned, but I have a few. We'll see how far I get!
 

3 comments:

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

How much do you generally charge for one of your casual western dolls? Thanks.

Anne Field said...

Casual western dolls are $200

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

Okay, thanks!