Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Dolls and Doll Accessories

     I had a pretty large stock of items for my TRXC sale. Not quite as many dolls as I had for Breyerfest, but I had a larger variety of things. Sunday I was supposed to hang out with Crystal but Ethan had van trouble in the morning so he took my car to work. That sucked. I decided it would be a good day to get pictures of the dolls and things I have left. Apparently the day had other plans for me. I brought the dolls outside to try to get photos. It was very windy and very cold.
$200 (sold)


I managed two photos and was just too mad and miserable to keep going.
$200

     So I came in and thought about how to deal with this issue. Apparently the right thing to do was to take a couple of cases of seltzer to be supports and to drape a blanket over them. The other right thing to do was to get a therapeutic hug from Travis. He was upset from I am not sure what and I was pissed off about everything going wrong and being cold and a therapy hug was the right thing to do. And for those not familiar with therapeutic hugs, they are extra long and you can in fact feel them working. After our extra long hug I felt a ton better and Travis didn't seem upset anymore. Hugs really are magical.

 I have a variety of western pleasure dolls left
$200


$200


$200

$200

Plus a showmanship doll. 
$200
I have a couple of saddle seat dolls. They would both likely look quite good on Hamilton. 

$200


$200

$200
I have a jumper/lower level dressage doll. 

     And I have a couple of huntseat dolls with bendy necks. These ladies will be great for over fences as well as other English classes. 
$200

$200
I have an upper level dressage lady. 
$200
      And a couple of casual english ladies with fancy breeches. I do love these custom fabrics from Spoonflower!
$180


$180
I have a cross country lady
$200

$30 each
And a variety of cross country kits. 


$200
I have a fancy driving lady

and a pair of ladies chaps and mens chinks. 
$30 each

        I also have more pictures of all of the dolls. If you are interested in purchases any of them please send me an email at fieldofdolls@gmail.com. And as always, my books are open if there is something you need that I don't already have. Shipping is an extra $10 and I can ship up to 3 dolls for that price. 



No comments: