Friday, November 22, 2019

Thursday Progress

      I managed to get some work done yesterday. I was proud of me. I got a set of saddle bags made, I put a bendy neck on a doll and got most of a youth doll done. I felt accomplished. Today I am hoping to finish up a couple of dolls. I don't think that is too much to ask of myself. But we will see.
    This morning I started, finally, taking the dolls and things I have been collecting, out of the boxes. They will take up less space that way. And now I have a new dog and a new cat. I need to find room for them in the props tote. 
     Last night I thought a lot about what I want to do for my Black Friday sale. I want to do little drawings and giveaways. So I think I am going to gather up some small items to give away. I think there will be random extra prizes or extra discounts with purchases and shares of the video. I might do some games if I can think of any. I want this live sale to be fun and different. I need to make some more plans. But the things I am sure of, I will go live on November 29th at 3:00pm EST and I will have dolls, chaps, saddle pads, several types of horse boots, miniature foods and there might be something else I forgot about. All of them will be discounted for Black Friday. If you are watching the live video you can ask questions, potentially win prizes and get first dibs on my sales items. I will keep the video up through Monday. I think it will be a good time. 

2 comments:

pawprint said...

Where are you going to post the video? YouTube or Facebook or something like that? It sounds like fun so I'd like to check it out if I can.

Field of Dolls Studio said...

My studio page on Facebook.