Thursday was an insanely productive day. I am not even sure how I made all the things happen that I made happen. We are very quickly running out of February so I decided the very first thing I needed to do was get back into painting Ballycor. When I looked her over she was not quite done. So I got back into the blending. I got to a point where I was as done as my current skills would allow. I was a little afraid that once I got clear coat on her she would look sort of bad, that sometimes happens. But I got a coat of matte finish on her and she looked pretty good. Not perfect but I was happy.
I got started on some doll work and while I was working on painting faces I got the whites started on my horse. I think I did 2-4 layers of white and then I got tired. Maybe tomorrow I can get the rest of the whites finished. But at least I am making progress on my NaMoPaiMo horse.
I noticed that some of the chaps I made yesterday were starting to lose their Velcro. I think I missed some of the edges with the glue, so I got those repaired. I prepped a whole bunch of doll bodies and got to work on dressing some dolls. I got this casual doll all finished up. She's ready to add to my live sale stock.I also got this historical side saddle doll finished for an order. I think she came out pretty well.
I also actually managed to get part of a western pleasure doll finished as well. It was sort of impressive how much I managed to get done all in one day. Hopefully next week can be just as impressive.