Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Mares in Black Spooktacular Prizes

     The other day my prizes arrived from the Mares in Black Spooctacular Photo show. Totally worth the wait! I got a foal blanket, a Studiomaire saddle pad, buttons, stickers, a horse head medallion (I once knew the name of this one), my tiny rosettes and...
      A horse hat! A pink horse hat. I put it on Little Man mango to get a photo because he was the most handy. It was tricky to get on him because his ears are way out to the sides. But this hat is adorable and now I need more horse hats!
      I also got this gorgeous bosal made by Dreamflite Design. I love it. I am not into mini scale performance but this set is amazing. Now I want a saddle to go with it. Clearly this is something I need. Since I have a horse that fits this so perfectly. Clearly it was meant to be???
       So now the Mares in Black Spooktacular show is all wrapped up for me. It was super fun and I really enjoyed it. I want to enter some more photo shows as well. I just need to find time and good lighting to take some photos. And maybe order a tiny saddle and get this horse painted...
 

No comments: