I have been struggling to get any work done this week. Sort of. I have done some bits and pieces of smaller things at school in the morning (I get there really early so usually have at least a half hour of time I can work on stuff) but when I got home Tuesday I didn't end up working. I started loading photos onto the Pony Bytes website. I still can't figure out how to add the horse info, but maybe this weekend I can work that out. Wednesday I also sort of struggled to get some work done, but I did manage to finish up this doll I have been working on.
I also finally got back the package I had intercepted from when I accidentally switched the labels. And I have for sure been triple checking all my stuff when I ship it to make sure I am not screwing up. The package that seemed like it might be lost in Finland was delivered. It looked like it had been left out in the rain and beat up a bit. But everything inside was just fine. So that is good. Now I just need to see we can find my arena that left Russia and seemed to disappear. I hope it shows up some day. It definitely will be fun to play with!
She has actually been done since last week. But I needed to make her a removable warm vest and a removable helmet. It is amazing how much time those 2 small projects took. But they are done and the doll is off to her new home.