I did not get many dolls finished last week. Actually, all I managed to do was wrap up a few extras that went with a doll that was already done. It was not a good week for dolls. I did dremel a batch and I got a couple of outfits cut out and sewn. But not a ton of progress happened.
I did however get a bunch of work done on several doll accessories. I started working on a batch of cross country kits for my next live sale, which will be at the end of March.I found that picking away at bits and pieces of these when I had a few minutes got them put together fairly quickly. I have a few more I would like to make, but I am waiting on some ultra suede for one particular color and to see the color of another piece. I am aiming for 15 sets for the sale. I am getting closer.
By the end of the week I had managed to get the 12 vests and pinnies all put together. I need to make the medbands and pinnies, but progress is good. I also have four mini backpacks finished for my sale.
I also took what I learned while making my prototype backpack and improved on things a bit. I definitely love this vintage plaid fabric. I have been posting progress pics of all kinds on Instagram. I am definitely having fun with miniatures this week.
I really like all of these a lot. Even though they are not pink, lol. I needed to take a bit of a break from these. The process for putting the drawstrings in makes my fingers really sore after a bit. But I am for sure planning on more backpacks.
I got a bunch of judge name tags finished this week as well. I need to start on some more clipboards and put together some judges kits. I have a couple of other new miniature projects in the works as well. One is only in my head so far and the other is in the finished but likely getting tweaked phase. I think I will talk about that more tomorrow.