Thursday, October 15, 2020

Even More Prizes!

     Ever since I got that one migraine I have lived in fear of getting another. It was not that bad, from the descriptions I have heard from people, and the pain didn't last that long (though the after effects lasted a few days) but I did not want another. I made sure to stay hydrated and I avoided wine, since I know it can be a trigger. But the Tuesday I decided that I really just wanted some wine. I ended up skipping laundry day on Monday because it was raining, though it also rained on Tuesday (and even more than on Monday). But I managed to stop for wine and get the laundry in and out of the car during breaks in the rain, which was nice. I ended up taking this funny photo while I was working on this western pleasure doll while the laundry was in the dryer. I don't know if she is hung over or just a little tired, but she looks funny to me. 
    I got in another box of items from Rockin W Ranch-Hobbies. A few more of the items were purchased as prizes for the Field of Dolls Online show, and some were donations. We have some really excellent items at this point!
I also got in these cute wine charms from Gail Berg of Berg's beads. They put me in mind of the days when we will be able to have get-togethers again. Keeping track of your wine glass is important. Until then they are just cute in general and would make nice decorations. Maybe even cute little keychains. There are possibilities!
      I have had a fairly productive dolling week, even though I have not really had a chance to talk about them much. I also have done a lot more work getting ready for the Field of Dolls Online show. The best place for information on the show is either this blog of the Field of Dolls Online show page on Facebook.  I have been trying to add more prize photos as I get them in. And speaking of prizes, I am still accepting any and all donations! 

 

1 comment:

Braymere said...

Look at all these amazing things! I am going to BRING it at this show.