Saturday, August 28, 2021

Letters Home- Perth part 2

Continuing my series of my doll, Little Elecktra, visiting friends all over the world, she is still in Perth, Australia. Elecktra is visiting with Glenn and Jaime Rowling and all of the photos in this post are by them. 

      Hi Mom!

             What am amazing day we had the other day! Viv, GB and I went to the beach! We had so much fun playing in the sand and building things. Mostly Viv and I did the building and GB took photos. 

        This wasn't like our local beach in town next to the pond, it was the REAL beach at the ocean! I know you have been to the ocean a lot but I have not seen it all that much. It was super cool. What a fantastic view!
         We also played with the dogs. Abby used to love this game, though we never did play it with her often. She was such a puller it didn't seem good to encourage that with her. 
      We also threw the rope toy for the dogs. Chasing was always one of Abby's favorite things to do. I miss her so much!

       It seemed very important to meet some Australian animals while I am in Australia. I got to hang out with a koala and a couple of quokkas. I had that old stuffed koala of your when I was little, but the real ones are way cuter! And I had never seen a quokka before. That was a very different experience. 
We also had a birthday party for the horses. 
    The Fjords were so photogenetic! Then really wanted to be in on all the action. 
    It was a really excellent day with treats for everyone!
     I'll be headed to Canada soon to spend some time with Terri Wright. There is a rumor I might get to learn how to build furniture! More soon. 
     Love, 
         Little Elecktra

No comments: