Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Upper Level Dressage

        I have been super hard at work getting ready for my live sale. I am trying to have as much of a variety available for Sunday as I can. To add to the offerings I have this upper level dressage lady. I know a lot of people still prefer top hats, but I hate making them (weird, seeing as I LOVE making driving hats!) and helmets are used at every level of competition at this point. I'm going to stick with the helmets. 
    The weather has been fairly reasonable for the last few days. It is finally warmer, not super chilly for summer. Honestly 72 degrees is way too cool for a July day. We had several of those. Now the next few days will be in the mid-90's. I think I can manage it. I have all of my work planned out, I think I can stick to my schedule. I think I can get things done.
     I got my school assignment letter the other day. With all of the different special ed abbreviations I don't know what all of the letters of my position mean. I know what enough of them mean to have an idea of what I am doing. But I don't know my schedule or who I will be working with. I also have not yet seen the job posting for IAP, which I will apply for if I see it come up. I am sure I will get my schedule on the first day of school. It will likely change before the end of the first week. That is the nature of my job. I go where they need me. But school starts soon. I feel like I only just finished. Probably because I DID only just finish, lol.
    As a reminder, my live sale will be Sunday, August 15th at 2:00 pm Eastern on my Facebook Studio page. I am still on track to post the catalog of offerings on Friday. 
 

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

I will only just have gotten back home. I'll see if I can make your sale! Best of luck with it regardless!