Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Letters Home- North Carolina

Continuing the story of my doll, Little Elecktra and her travels, we find her wrapping up her visit with Stephanie Blaylock in North Carolina. All photos are by Stephanie.

Hi Mom!
          It has been incredibly fun visiting with Stephanie! She has so many Arabian horses around, it has been years since I have seen so many all in one place! It’s almost time for me to head out for another visit so I made one last trip to the barn. It was a little sad to think about leaving soon.
       I wanted to see the foals again, they are just so cute! Even though foals are still big, they are so much smaller than full sized horses. Any baby animal is cute.
      This little one was really interested in the horse treats! Seriously, why are babies so cute???
     It was nice to sit outside the barn with a nice cup of hot chocolate and just feel the peacefulness.

       I have had a super nice visit with Stephanie and I will miss her and all of her horses. Next I am going to get on a plane and go visit Anne Veeneman van der Weel in the Netherlands! What a big, fancy name she has! I am excited for the trip but also a little nervous. I am sure I will have a fantastic time with Anne and then who knows where I will go after that! I will write more soon.
Love,
     Litttle Elecktra


No comments: