Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Driving Dolls

    Remember how during my doll year review I said I had 4 dolls that were nearly finished that I was hoping to get done? I did manage it. I did have to work until about 8:30 on Friday (New Year's Eve) to get them done, but I got a bit of a late start. And I really wanted to get them done. Two of the dolls were these driving dolls. 
    I know that most of the time I make driving dolls as an excuse to make fancy hats. But sometimes driving dolls need less ostentatious hats. Weird, I know. I think these ladies look pretty classy. Though the lady in turquoise kind of looks offended. Maybe I interrupted their conversation.  
    There were a couple of other dolls finished in 2021, which I will talk about tomorrow, and I am already hard at work for new dolls in 2022. I even have been working on something that makes me question my sanity a little bit.

 

2 comments:

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

Oooh! Looking forward to the one making you question your sanity! LOL!

timaru star ii said...

Questionable sanity: Now that's a provocative statement! Good advertising here...