Sunday, March 14, 2021

Busy Busy

      Friday was a very busy day for me. I had a doctor's appointment after school so I had to get Travis off the bus, pick up Elecktra and Romeo so they could come and hang out with Travis (such a great day for being outside in the yard!) and then I had to rush to the doctor. But I did at least get to see Elecktra briefly, Travis got to see Elecktra and Romeo (who he has been asking for) and everything worked out. 
       There was so much running on Friday. After my appointment I had to go and do several errands and I basically ran until I almost dropped. I was tired. And hungry. At about 7:30 I did finally get time to open the package of show prizes Jennifer Buxton sent me for the Field of Dolls Online show. She said that the tiny planner was for me because I am the most organized person and I could choose one of the cats or tiny blender for myself. I love that Jennifer includes host prizes! So I decided I needed this cute calico cat. And now I think she needs a little cat collar. She wants to hang around the tack room I am pretty sure. 
      So I have been super busy lately, busier than I usually am, and it is catching up to me. I am also noticing that I am really lacking in motivation the last several days. Which I am pretty sure means the seasons are changing. I always get unmotivated for a couple of weeks as the seasons change. It's a really inconvenient time for that since I have so much that needs to get done. But I did finish my Breyerfest seminar video and turned it in. I am super glad I didn't wait until the last minute and even more glad that I am finish and can check one big project off my list. I ordered the miniature rosettes for the show, realized I again did not order enough, and went and ordered more. I am again very much in the hole on the show, and haven't gathered enough cool prizes to make sure the top winners get really great prize packs and that there are plenty of door prizes. I am still debating donating a doll or two again, but that will of course put me even more in the hole. The desire to offer a ton of awesome prizes and not go into debt over the show is at war with each other! Entries open Friday!
 

No comments: