Thursday, March 4, 2021

Important Dates

      We have reached the point where I need to start really advertising a couple of very important events that are coming up soon. The second version of the Field of Dolls Online show will be open for entries soon. The important dates to remember are:

 Entry opens: March 19, 2021

Entries close: April 10, 2021

Judging begins: April 11, 2021

Results: April 21, 2021

For the results I am going to again do a partial live stream of the results and draw names for door prizes. My plan is to have a ton of prizes to award. The class list and layout of the show are a bit different from the last one, but more info to come on that one soon. The show is going to be help on SmugMug. 



      The next important date for Field of Dolls Studio is March 27. That is when my second annual "Birthday" live sale will be held. My birthday is March 29th, in case anyone is interested. The sale will be at 2:30 ET again, since it is the best time for me (sorry to everyone overseas who either needs to get up gross early or miss it). 
      This time around I will have dolls, saddle pads, saddlebags. cross country kits, and some new items which include backpacks and bareback pads. And of course there will be trivia, prizes, and general silliness! 

 
    So keep those dates in mind. I will do a post soon with many more details about the show and the live sale. 

No comments: