Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Letters Home-Furniture Building Part 2

     Continuing my series of my doll, Little Elecktra, and her travels to visit friends around the world, she is still in Canada. Little Elecktra is visiting with Terri Wright and is learning furniture building with the dolls. All of the photos, and most of the post, are by Terri. 

Hi mom!  
     Today we did some more work on the chair.

      I learned there is lots of tucking and trimming and measuring.  It gets more complicated with patterned fabrics.  
      Emmie and I put the final parts together after covering them.  We still have to paint and attach the legs, but we got the hard part done at least!    
Of course, the cats are the first ones to sit on it !!
     I am having such a great time and I can't wait to tell you more about my visit. I will write again soon!
    Love,
       Little Elecktra

 

No comments: