Sunday, September 26, 2021

Letters Home- Furniture Building

    Continuing the series of my doll, Little Elecktra, and her visits to friends all over the world, we find her still in Canada with Terri Wright. All of the photos and today's letter are by Terri. 

Hi Mom! 

     I've been busy visiting since my last note. The stables here at Priam are hopping with activity constantly, and people are always coming and going. Today Emmie came and asked me if I wanted to learn how to upholster a chair.

I learned that it is not as easy as it appears, especially when there are cats involved!!  We spent time cutting out fabric to cover the chair with.  This is easier done on the floor as so much fabric is required. The cats seem to think its playtime, and we can't help but laugh. I think we will finish off a chair tomorrow, though! I will write more soon!

Love,

     Little Elecktra


 

No comments: