Saturday, September 18, 2021

More Progress

     Thursday I finished up some more lunch bags. I am really glad I got that idea and that I came up with a workable design. Currently I don’t have plans to make more than these 6, at least before the next sale, but I like the ones I have. Soon I will have tiny lunches to go in them as well!
     I got in a bunch of miniatures for mystery boxes the other day. And I ordered a few things for myself. I got a really nice stand mixer and a cutting mat. I am really excited for these! I have to get around to setting up some more miniature scenes. I just need some time.
     Entries and uploading are open for the Field of Dolls Online Fall show. The entry form is here https://forms.gle/tzN7x7WfRRUvtxma7 The most up to date show information will be posted first on the Field of Dolls Online Facebook page. If you are not a member you can find the page here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1465159400351471.
 

1 comment:

Jackie Stover said...

Second from the left has to be my favorite of the lunchboxes. So cute!