Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Casual Doll

      I have been back to super struggling lately. I am on vacation, which is amazing, and I don't want to go back to school. This happens every weekend, long weekend, and vacation. As soon as I go back I always get right into the swing of things and have no problem being at school. I am sure this time will be no different. Except when I go back I basically have to see how I can cram a few more very important lessons into a very short amount of time, and then I have to start figuring out midterms. Super. I am sure that the next 6 weeks will fly by. After that I am pretty sure it is February vacation. I can do this. 
     Part of my issue, I am sure, is the seasons changed. Again. Every time they change I get super unmotivated for a couple of weeks. So right now I am struggling, but I have very slowly gotten some stuff done. So far I have done almost no school work at home during this break. I did spend maybe 15-20 minutes on Teachers pay Teachers one night. But it was just a tiny bit of time. Anyway, I finished up this casual doll that I think is the last ride along doll from my Black Friday sale. I have one other package that I am pretty sure I am just canceling that order and banning the person from future sales. They took a week and a half or 2 weeks to send me an email for invoicing (with a tag on the claimed item) and then I have sent 2 reminders... and it's been a month. That is really not fair to me. And really not fair to anyone else who may have wanted the claimed items. I don't have a lot of rules for my sales, but please don't claim if you don't intend to purchase is a big one. 
    So I have a bunch of dolls I need to try to get to and, so far, I am not motivated to work on them. I am in that weird time where I can see not going back to school (though it won't happen, I always go back) and I also don't want to work on dolls. Then I remind myself that I do need money... it's not helping me want to work, lol! I actually just want to purge belongings and read. Is that too much to ask?

 

No comments: