Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Secret Santa

      I love secret Santa gift exchanges. They can be tricky, and a little bit scary, since if you don't know the person you have to try to figure out what they might like. Which is also part of the fun. I signed up for a couple of hobby gift exchanges this year, though this one is about the Mares in Black gift exchange. I still don't know if my person got their gift, but my gift arrived from my Santa, who was Jana Wright. 
     Jana spoiled the crap out of me. 
     So Monday I got this package, I opened the box and saw Rudolph! There was also a card and a lovely gift. 
      I opened the card, because it didn't say I couldn't. Then I made myself wait until I went and did the laundry, folded and put it all away, made supper, and washed the dishes. Then I was allowed to open my gift. 
There was a large candy stash they immediately went to Elecktra (to her delight). There was a Christmas pencil and some stickers that Travis claimed. 
      A whole bunch of bits of pieces of tack making paraphernalia. Which is perfect because there is a western bit in there and I have another bridle to make. And this bunch of stuff is giving me ideas. 
There was also this little box...
OMG!
     This micro, that Jana painted, is absolutely stunning! I love everything about it! It is so detailed and perfect. 
     Thank you SO MUCH Jana! This was such an amazing gift and everything is perfect! I love it all!
 

No comments: