Friday, December 10, 2021

It’s Not Going to Happen

     I meant to finish a couple of dolls this week. I actually have been working on them and everything. But I have also been distracted. I keep saying I won’t do any school work at home and then I think about things I want to try to find… and I start searching for them. And then time passes and I have a lot less time left in the day to work on dolls. It’s been rough.
     So it’s not going to happen. I won’t get these dolls finished this week. I guess the good news is I have clothes sewn for one other doll and outfits cut out for 2 others. All the bodies are prepped, I just have to keep going. But I’m a little tired. Yesterday I got some doll work done, but I really wanted a break. I’m glad it’s the weekend.
      Yesterday at school one of the kids saw me buying stuff on Teachers Pay Teachers. He asked if the school gives me money for that. I laughed at him. I couldn’t help it. I don’t think the kids really believe that most of the stuff in the classrooms was bought by the teachers. I was lucky enough to get some helpful educational donations from a couple of really amazing people. It helps me make the room not look like a prison cell and buys fun activities for the kids to complain about. Good times. I’ll finish some dolls next week.

 

No comments: