Monday, December 13, 2021

Never too Early

     It's never too early to start making things for one of my live sales. Except that it kind of is. I am still working on getting some ride along orders finished from the last sale. I also have a couple of unrelated orders that I am finishing up. So I guess while right now is slightly too early to get started on stuff for the next sale, soon I will have time. And soon I will be ready. I got in this order of supplies for cat sets the other day. I also still have a couple more colors of litter boxes and bowls. I think this time around I might need to make more cat sets than I did the last time. They are the newer item so seem to go more quickly. Since I have all of the supplies, just about, to get started on these sets. Soon anyway. But first I need to get some dolls finished. 

        I don't yet have any ideas for new items. I like to have one or two new items at each sale but so far I don't have any ideas for anything new. I still want to make the fur trimmed suede coats, like the one I made for Little Elecktra. I started on some before the last sale, but for some reason they didn't work out. I'll keep on thinking about it and maybe I can come up with something new and cool. 

No comments: