Tuesday, December 21, 2021

More Secret Santa

      Today I am going to talk about the other model horse hobby gift exchange I signed up for and my extremely amazing Santa, Carra McClelland.  Carra gave me enough incredibly thoughtful gifts to last me a couple of years. I feel quite spoiled. On Friday a box arrived with several fun gifts in it. This was already quite generous and was more than enough. I have the cute pawprint and Hello Kitty trimmed pouch and the pink glow in the dark silly putty. 
This rainbow narwhal that I took a nap with immediately after posting about my gifts in the gift exchange group (I have been a little bit tired again. The seasons are changing). 
I got this very cool glass piece that Carra made. 
And this Powerpuff girls eyeshadow palette
It's a really fun eyeshadow palette that I don't happen to already own. 
     After I posted my thank yous, Carra said that this was actually box #2 and box #1 was still set to arrive. What? MORE gifts? I already received a really cool group of items, I didn't need more. But I got more. I got a lot more. Saturday the mail arrived and there was an even larger box from Carra. 
There was a wide variety of snacks and treats that I can actually eat. Including the potentially limited edition pumpkin maple Super Coffee that is my favorite that I can't seem to find anymore. 
     I got a variety of custom fabrics from Spoonflower. These will become all sorts of miniature items very soon. 
There is this very cool to-go mug...
     Which is glittery and has my name on it! I am weirdly fascinated by the fact that the horses and my name are stickers, but I can't feel them. I think Carra must have glossed over them? I have no idea how she did it, but it's exceptionally cool. When I was little I would always hunt for things with my name on them. But most of the time I would only find things that said Ann. Which is not my name. Give me my E!

     I received this cozy flamingo blanket, which apparently glows in the dark. There is always room for more fuzzy blankets, and flamingo items. And I guess glow in the dark items too. 
      I got some stablemates that I may need to talk myself into prepping so I can paint them, a couple of miniatures, and some driving cones Carra made. I didn't ask, I should have, but I think quite a few of these gifts were made by Carra. 
     I also received a cool shirt that matches my hair! I am excited about that. 
Carra included Travis in the gifting as well. He received a T-shirt with a T-rex on it...
     And a little T-rex toy. He has been hanging out with the T-rex since he got it. 
     Thank you SO MUCH Carra for your incredibly generous, incredibly thoughtful gifts. I am feeling quite spoiled by my Secret Santas this year. 
 

No comments: