Friday, December 31, 2021

Christmas Pony

     When I bought the Collector’s Club Christmas Morning Surprise horse I mostly just wanted to see which I would get. I do love blind bag and gambler’s choice models. I get a big kick out of those. I did actually really like the blue and the purple ones, though I still had my doubts about keeping them. I have a supreme lack of space here. But I would likely have paused to consider if I got one of the colors I liked.
     That is not my luck, lol. I got green, which is one of the colors I definitely didn’t want. I don’t like gold. I would have been insanely thrilled with coal, though getting an ultra rare version of anything is not usually something that happens to me. 
      I could have traded, and I might have, but then my electric bill arrived. I am on the budget plan, because I like to know what my bills are going to be each month, and December’s bill was more than twice what it normally is! And the next budget bill is expected to be roughly $80 a month more than I have been paying. It was time to switch electric suppliers again. And it is time to sell things.
     My green Spice Drop was sold on eBay and sooner or later I will get more things listed for sale as well. This is not really the best time for sales, but I’m in a purging mood so it might just happen anyway.

No comments: