Thursday, December 2, 2021

StudioMaire

       I was just about to go to bed last night and I remembered that I had no post scheduled. These days I definitely don't have time to write one at school, or before school. So today you get a picture of my lovely new saddle pads from StudioMaire. I branched out into some new colors this time around, but I know I could still go further. Maybe. Some day. 

       Happy Friday everyone! School is going well and I am optimistic about all of the things I have to do. I will sort all of it and make everything very efficient. I just need to keep on ironing out the wrinkles. I'll get there.

       I was a little afraid that my doll work would suffer. And I will admit, I did slack off a bunch of times this week. I likely could have finished the dolls I was working on yesterday, or even the day before, but I kept getting distracted. Going out and doing errands, going down random rabbit holes on the internet, all pretty time-wasty stuff. But things are going well. Today I need to get heads and boots done on 2 dolls and they should be finished. So that is good news. 
      
      Right this very moment I have nothing else to write about. I will see if I can think of something. I have managed a post every single day so far this year, some days had more than one. And last year I also had a post for every single day. I would love to keep that up. It may be time to start talking about some horses in my collection. That was a really good suggestion. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do share! I love other people's collections!

timaru star ii said...

Congratulations! I love those pads and think you have good taste. Yes, do keep sharing; it is wonderful. :)