Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Hunt Seat

     I have amazingly, finally, managed to get some dolls finished this week. The past couple/few months I have been really struggling with motivation and energy, and the break is really doing amazing things for me. I am still doing a ton of stuff, but I finally feel like I am getting things done. Which is awesome. One of the dolls I have managed to finish this week is this hunt seat doll. She has been in the works for weeks, and I just have not been able to manage getting her done. I even finished her on Monday, a day when I traditionally can't do even the smallest speck of doll work. I like vacation. 
       I didn't much feel like working on purging yesterday, but I did it anyway. I went through the closet in the living room a bit. Not quite as much as I was originally thinking, but I found the other crystal horses and pulled out my motorcycle from the props bin. I had this weird thought when I had the props bin open that I should just sell everything. I am not there yet, but the thought was there. Anyway, I gathered the things from the living room closet and the horses that have been living in Travis's closet. I didn't have enough time to get any photos of any of it, but it got pulled out... and put in the back of my car. Hopefully sometime before this weekend I will have time to get some photos of everything so I can list it for sale. I think I am going to start with everything in a blog post, just as if it was a live sale catalog. Though it will be for sale straight from the blog, first come, first served. And anything that doesn't sell from the blog in a few days I can start to list in other places. That seems like a good plan to me. I am going to have a fairly good variety of hobby items available. Maybe even by this weekend. 
 

4 comments:

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

Exciting! I can't wait to look around. Congrats on your motivation! The doll s gorgeous. She'd look so good on the Cantering Warmblood, or Troubadour for that matter.

Braymere said...

Don't do it this weekend. Between NaMoPaiMo and BreyerWest, there's enough going on!

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

That is true Jennifer, lol. I can't deal with anymore busyness!

Danielle Feldman said...

Vacation IS amazing. Congrats on sticking with your goals!