Tuesday, February 1, 2022

NaMoPaiMo Day 1



     Today is day 1 of NaMoPaiMo. I’m “ready “ in the sense that I have a prepped model. When I talked about NaMoPaiMo recently I said that I had really just the one option, since this is the model I have ready and I have been so busy. Proof is it’s 6:04 am on February 1st and I am getting ready for work and realized I didn’t have a post ready. 
     When I talked about only having this horse available to me, since this is the only one ready, Sue commented that she loved that I didn’t even consider not entering. No, I did not. I also didn’t consider just not writing this post. Though I kind of wish I had done it last night. Oh wait, I didn’t have time!
      I chose to paint my tiny Wahoo micro a chestnut because it’s basic and I am very limited on time. But it’s also a challenge because I have not actually painted a chestnut before. This should be interesting.
      I have some decent school updates but those will have to wait until tomorrow. Happy first day of NaMoPaiMo everyone, happy painting!
 

2 comments:

Danielle Feldman said...

Happy painting, Anne!

Braymere said...

Chestnut is hard, but I have faith in you! You can do it!