Sunday, February 27, 2022

Parade

     Parade dolls are always really fun to make. Especially when you don't have a ton of guidelines. I was told black and silver, maybe with some fringe on the sleeves, very blingy. Can do! I did actually put fringe along the sleeves... and the back... and the front of the doll. I also added crystal designs on both pant legs, on the sleeves, the front and back of the doll. When I resized the hat I used silver blingy ribbon for her hatband. I also used wider pieces of the same ribbon for cuffs and collar. This doll is blingy and fun! She also has a blinged up belt, we can't forget that!
    The back view of the doll is fun too, and I think no matter which way she is looked at the fringe will look amazing. She is definitely a really blingy doll and can't be mistaken for anything but a parade doll. Now I am almost inspired to make myself my own parade doll. Almost, not quite. 
     Yesterday I went to see my friend Tracy and she did her magic on my hair. It is amazing! I can't wait for you to see it!
 

2 comments:

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

Excited to see! I love that doll, she's one of my favorites to date.

timaru star ii said...

This is the kind of bling I like to see. My favorite kind of doll! Alongside drivers that is. :) All right, One of my favorite kinds --!