Tuesday, February 15, 2022

I’ve Got Nothing



      So this morning I realized I had no post for today. So I checked my photos to see if I had anything I could talk about. The short answer is no, I don’t. The last things I worked on were the dog beds, and I already talked about those. I could talk about being cold and wishing it was Spring, but I have already done that. So I pretty much have nothing.

     Yesterday was not a bad day at school but it was not a spectacular day. I had some classes that were fine, except for some temper tantrums (I wish I was kidding) about things that should never be an issue. Especially in high school. There were some pushing of boundaries, which may result in the kids getting a lot more work. If you can’t handle some downtime appropriately, you will lose it. I had an issue that could have been a big issue, so I asked admin to come visit my classroom. There was some really excellent teamwork that made it all work out well, while allowing education to continue for everyone. But it should never have been a thing. And I have weird issues with one of my classes often.

      Anyway, it’s Tuesday, we are halfway through February and I have not had a chance to work on my NaMoPaiMo horse since last Tuesday. Maybe today I can squeeze in some time to work on some details.

2 comments:

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

I'm in the same boat NaMoPaiMo wise. Hope you feel warmer today!

timaru star ii said...

I thought Norhing was a map company. It could be, y'know. It sounds good.

What with retiring and insurance and trips, it will be a miracle if I make progress on NaMo. But I'm OK with that.