Saturday, October 23, 2021

Breyerfest Part Elevenish

    So the last Breyerfest loot post was Breyerfest part 10? (that was the name of the post) which I guess makes this one Breyerfest part elevenish. In this post we get to see my loot from the S.T.A.G 2.0 sale and I can talk about just how awesome Kylee Parks is. Anyway, here is my loot:
    I bought a red Cyclone T-shirt, a Mushu, and a Poppy. I am assuming the lemon drop medallion is for... buying stuff? I can't remember. And the Cyclone sticker may have been something that came with buying anything during the sale. But I have forgotten that as well. On a side note, my Poppy is spectacularly adorable, but if anyone has a pink one they want to trade for my blue one, I am all over that! If not I will likely add this to the things that need to be painted group. The group is large and I am not really skilled enough to tackle it, but whatever. I have an ever increasing collection of pink medallions though, and would love to have a Poppy in pink!
     So Kylee is amazing and held one of the most fun sales events I have ever been to. I try to make my live sales fun, but Kylee made a mini-movie. Which was awesome. I can't top that and I am not even going to try. Anyway, somewhere after I ordered my T-shirt I realized that I bought the size that would have fit me before I lost weight. Women's sizing makes me absolutely crazy because I never actually have any idea what to buy. Anyway, I freaked out a little thinking that my awesome T-shirt would be too big (this was after I got my Dani T-shirt from Breyer, also women's sizing, and it was too big) and I messaged Kylee asking if I could switch to one size down. Kylee is amazing and said first try it, if it's too big we'll work it out. Awesome. Turns out though the this T-shirt is basically perfect. It's a slimmer fit and longer, so it doesn't ride up in weird ways, is super flattering, and magically has shown up just in time for red ribbon week. Tomorrow the entire school was asked to wear red. The only red shirt I own is in the wash and would not get washed in time. But then my Cyclone T showed up and is perfection itself. All is well. I'm going to put that down to Kylee's amazingness. 
     I am doing a bit better mentally I think. But I will talk some more about that tomorrow. 
 

No comments: