Friday, October 1, 2021

Sets

       I like making sets of things. Many people like to have sets because it gives them (hopefully) all of the pieces they need for something. I have been making my cross country kits for a few years now. I have always made them in sets so they come with the vest and attached pinny, the medical armband, and a stopwatch. It makes it so someone can buy the set, add it to a casual rider, and have a cross country rider. Convenient and money saving. 
      For my next live sale (Friday, November 26th) I have some new sets. I shared about the cat sets the other day. Those will come with the bed, litter box (with some litter), a litter scoop, food dish, feather toy, catnip mouse, and bag of cat food. These are nice complete sets that give you a bunch of items for your model cat friends. 

     Another new item I will have are these lunch bag sets. Each set comes with the reusable lunch bag, a sandwich, drink, cookie, bag of chips and an apple. Everything fits nicely inside the lunch bags. Dolls need to eat too after all. 
     There are some items that I know people have wanted that I only make in sets (such as dog beds) and I may make some individual items at some point. But so far there are some things that only come in sets and are only available at my live sales. And some things that have mostly been offered individually may be offered in color matched sets soon.
 

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

I really like that line about dolls needing to eat too.