Monday, October 25, 2021

Horses I Would Steal If They Were Unattended.

     Sunday was the awards livestream for the Field of Dolls Online Fall Show. I had way too much to do leading up to it, but I managed to start on time. There were even some people watching. Which was sort of amazing thinking how poorly advertised it was. Anyway, Jennifer Buxton requested that I post a photo of the giant spirit award rosette (donated by Kimberly Bleecker) and one of the tiny mini rosettes. The mini rosette is actually hanging off the big rosette in this photo. I posted the photo on the show page and Jessica Carini said this would have been perfect for the What Scale? class. She's not wrong!
     I think it was also Jessica, but it may have been someone else, that asked me to post photos of the winners of some of the special prizes. I had a prize for horses I would steal if they were unattended. That is actually how they are listed in the results as well. I did say that I might buy them if they were for sale. Anyway, the first one is this awesome Jasmine mule owned by Wendy Ward. She had her in many performance classes and every time I saw her I considered messaging Wendy and asking if she would consider selling her. 
Breez'in Bi-U owned by Wendy Ward

     This next horse I would steal is a gorgeous Uilleam resin belongs to Heather Malone. Somewhere after the S.T.A.G 2.0 sale, where Kylee Parks introduced Jolie, her new horse of a different color, I found out that Jolie was the reference for this horse, before Kylee even bought her! Small world, even in model horses. I would totally steal this horse...
Post Toasties owned by Heather Malone

     I have seen this horse in all of the Field of Dolls shows (I think). I have loved him from the moment I saw him. He is a Loping Lenny resin and I NEED one for my Leggs collection. I have all of the other ones; original Leggs, Loping Leggs, Little Leggs, and I was supposed to get a Loping Lenny but that hasn't happened yet. This horse wants to be part of my collection. 
Hold My Beer owned by Brenda Summers

    This last horse is just lovely. I love bay horses the most and this lady is stunning! I would admire her, show her in performance, look at her some more. Her color makes me really happy. 
Yashma owned by Sophie

     The last special prize was my favorite photo in the show. It just barely makes the cut according to the rules (every photo, except other animal, needed a model horse) but I love it so much. It may look like a simple photo, but it is a very accurate recreation of the aftermath of one of my live sales. Maybe a little cleaner than how my sales look, lol. I love how the bags with the names are there, the dolls, the pink packaging. This photo makes me really happy. It was my first place choice for It's in the Blog. 
Winnie owned by Hannah Clark

     The special prizes were a lot of fun to figure out. The show is wrapped up, the livestream is finished, prizes have been sorted, door prizes have been awarded, and shipping is happening. Not at the usual lightning fast pace, but it is happened. I got the top 8 prizes packed and ready to go Sunday after the live. The plan is to work on getting 4-8 more done every day until I have them all finished. I think that is a better plan for me. I need to get things done, but I need to not make myself crazy while doing it. 

 

2 comments:

ELauer said...

That Jasmine mule IS awesome. I absolutely love the pattern on her.

timaru star ii said...

What a beautiful bay Victrix. I completely agree she is steal-worthy! Congratulations on finishing your race. It sounds like you have some breath left, which is good.