Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Letters Home- Riding

       Continuing my series of my doll, Little Elecktra, visiting with friends all over the world, Elecktra is still in Canada with Terri Wright and her doll, Emmie. The photos and most of the post are by Terri. 

Hi Mom!
      I found out what the surprise was! It was sitting reading when Emmie came inside and asked me to come for a walk. She had this grin on her face like she was up to no good. Curious, I followed her outside, wondering what she was up to. 
     Then I turned the corner into the arena and saw a gigantic camel! Emmie's project was a fancy pompom camel halter!
 

                                  
       Vashti is so sweet, loves snacks, and has the softest squishiest lips! She's so tall and happy. I got to pet her and feed her but had to stand on a stool to do so.

      I also got to sit on her for a short period, but it was a little uncomfortable without a proper saddle on her. Maybe the next time I visit Emmie will have a proper frame finished again!

        I remember getting to ride a camel way back at the start of my adventure, when I was in Colorado with Jennifer. 
       This long trip of mine has been so much fun, but I think it is almost time to come home. I will write more soon. 
        Love, 
            Little Elecktra
 

No comments: