Friday, October 15, 2021

Spooky Shots

    First a quick update for the Field of Dolls Online show. My life is currently insanely busy and I don't have time to get all my things done, or even close to done, plus get all of the results for the show compiled to figure out champs and do prizes all by tomorrow afternoon. So the livestream will be on the Field of Dolls Online Facebook page NEXT Sunday, 10/24 at some time I have not decided on just yet. I don't know if pushing back the entries a week just put me into a busier week, if the huge halter classes were just too much or what. But the show is judged and I still have to get the champs all worked out and I am just not ready. 
     I also have been so busy trying to get the show judged and do everything else that I have not been getting any work finished. I am doing bits and pieces of things, but I am still working on finishing some saddlebag sets. This is insane, they do have a lot of steps, but they don't take quite that long to make. So I am frustrated, have almost nothing to talk about, and the stress has built up quite a lot. I am very glad that it's the weekend. 
     So even though I have almost nothing to talk about a blog post is not a blog post without a photo or two. So here is a spooky shot of my dressage entry for the Mares in Black Spooktacular show. I don't have to start judging that one until Next Saturday, and I just took a peek at the classes and they are not ginormous. I think I will be OK. But currently I am a big ball of stress (this is really unlike me) and I am very close to shutting down and doing nothing at all. I don't have time for that.
      I bought the miniature lights from Michael's during one of my miniature buying sprees. I meant to use them for my miniature dollhouse scenes, and I am sure I still will, but I thought they would be fun for some of my Halloween themed photos. I tried out a couple of the shots with just the light from the window (the day was very overcast) and the string lights, but it was too dark and since they are still show photos I wanted to make sure the details of the entries could be seen. 
     
    I don't know how much else I can think of to talk about, at least until I get some work done. I am closer to finished on saddlebags, have one other post in the works for tomorrow, but I am struggling. With everything. Maybe tomorrow will be better. 




 

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

Hang in there, I know how you feel! Some things will just have to fall by the wayside, and they have their own way of choosing themselves. Don't drive yourself nuts. Take a deep breath.