Thursday, October 28, 2021

Field of Dolls Online- Other Performance

     I promised I would be sharing photos of the class winners on my blog, but I have been a bit busy. I have more than half of the prizes shipped at this point and should be finishing up the rest soon. For now, here is an almost wordless post on the other performance, costume, and regalia classes from the show. Enjoy!1\


1. Pleasure and Fine Harness
Happy As A Lark-Danielle Feldman


2.Other Harness
Jus'Enuf Magic-Kimberly Bleecker 


3. In-hand (lead-line, in-hand trail, lunging, etc)
Loverly- Danielle Feldman


4. Showmanship
Tigrese Dash- Kimberly Bleecker


5. Other Performance (no English or Western)
Gifford- Hannah Clark


6. Native American Regalia
Hollywood Bling- Danielle Feldman


7. Arabian
Ishara- Kimberly Bleccker


8. Parade
Splash Of Bourbon- Kimberly Bleecker


9. Other Costume
Molly Magoo- Danielle Feldman

No comments: