Sunday, March 27, 2022

A Very Cool Surprise

     Last week I got a Facebook message from Jason Schiermeyer, who owns White Elephant Toys. He said he needed my address because he was sending a surprise. That was intriguing.
    A few days ago these ladies showed up in the mail.
     The cool thing about these dolls, for me, is I had a lot to do with the prototypes. I did the sample paint work on the face and haired the head. I also made the prototype of the dress. 

     It is very cool to see the things I had a part in in production! I will find a cool place for this doll. And maybe make her some panties…
 

5 comments:

Lynn Isenbarger said...

That is awesome!

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

Nice! She needs a bra too lol.

timaru star ii said...

What is the word that starts with 'B'? Vampire "br-e?" (or "br--e") Brave? Bare would fit :) but that's an R for the second letter. Braze and Brace, the only English words I can think of, somehow don't fit, although Brace means a pair. Can you tell I read a lot. Yes I tried looking up online but got only Berne, which still doesn't fit.

gaga4toyz said...

Bride

gaga4toyz said...

You have been a good friend to us Anne, We appreciate all the help.