Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Cowboy

     I did it. I managed to finally get the cowboy done. I feel like he should have been done last week, at least, but he's done now, so that is something. 
    The customer asked if he sits in a saddle well. so I put a saddle on a horse and got some pics. The beefy cowboys look GREAT on a horse, they look a little bit goofy standing around. But they definitely can ride. Anyway, I finally made a small bit of progress and I am pretty happy about it. 
     Yesterday I also made a bunch of progress at school. I have everything planned out just about through the end of the month. A couple of classes need a few more days planned. I also went and had a copying marathon during my prep. So I have all of the copied materials ready as well. I think today's prep plans are to scan all of the stuff so I can get it up on Google Classroom. Depending on how well (or quickly) that goes I may also be able to start actually scheduling assignments. But we just don't know. I think the next step after that is to figure out what comes next in biology and chemistry. But I should be all set for a while, I have lots of great stuff from Laura. And once I know what to work on Teachers pay Teachers supplies a lot more stuff. 
     So yesterday was not a horrendous day, though it could have gone that way. I did have one fairly major issue and I did have some kids who were sort of trying to behave, but also some that feel they can do whatever they want and the rules don't apply to them. I just have to make it through 3 more months. I can do this. 
 

2 comments:

timaru star ii said...

Yes! Congrats! You can do this... though it must feel hard sometimes.

I'm looking at that cool cowboy but mostly I'm looking at his Saddle! Is that a Terry Newberry? maybe...

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

I'm also drooling at the tack. It's so gorgeous!