Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Oops

      I listed a bunch of sales stuff on my Facebook page over the weekend. This set of boots hasn’t been claimed yet. They are $30 plus shipping for the set.

      I stayed home sick yesterday. I had some stomachs issues the night before and with the bug going around I didn’t want to risk it. I got Travis I. The bus, went back to bed, and after some extra sleep I felt a bit better. In the afternoon I got to work on finishing up an order and got started on another. Even though I was absent, and a substitute, I still got an email about the students who apparently skipped the class. It’s a very bizarre thing being a long term sub.

      Today I am back at work. We have MCAS testing today so the morning classes are the only classes today and are in the afternoon. It’s back to being cold, but at least for now it’s sunny. And Wednesday, so kind of almost the weekend.

No comments: