Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Micro

     Yesterday we were talking about my stablemate scale spite Arabian set. My friend, Larry, reminded me that I had also, more recently, made a micro set. I don't know why I don't remember doing it. Apparently it took me multiple days, while my sewing machine was in the shop, and I of course documented the process. But somehow forgot all about it. Sometimes I think about doing sets like this again. Weird tiny ones with dolls, or larger ones with dolls. But then I don't. Because I already don't have time for my life and I think adding more things for me to do would be a bad idea. 
    But this set was a fun little (lol, little) project to work on. Something different. I did it, and then it was done and I was also done. I didn't really have the desire to make another. I do like doing different types of projects every now and then. I am still working on my Native American regalia. Or more correctly, the pieces are still here in a bag waiting for me to do anything with them. 

     Yesterday was another pretty decent day at school. The classes were fairly pleasant, I had plenty to do, but still got most of the things done that I meant to. I made it through the day without going crazy. In one class I took 2 kid's phones and put them in phone jail. And it was funny. I thought about taking a photo of the phones in phone jail, but figured it would set a really bad example to take out my phone. So I did not. I have new kids in my DLT (study hall), which no one told me about, but one of them is incredibly funny. I can see I am not going to be getting much work done while they are in the room, lol! But the silliness is nice, for sure. 
     A lot of people are not fans of Wednesday because it is smack in the middle of the week. I actually kind of like Wednesdays. It is the day before Thursday, which is my favorite day of the week because I don't have a DLT. Which means I don't have to run back from lunch and can sneak in another couple of minutes. And not have to be in the crowded hallways. I really like not being in crowded hallways. So after today just 2 more days until the weekend. And then 5 more weeks until April break. Apparently it is also only a week and a half until Spring. But I guess we will see about that. 
 

No comments: