Thursday, March 10, 2022

Mission Accomplished

     I feel accomplished. But also sore, tired, and I have a headache again. Those are not related though. I feel accomplished because I finally got the misting air freshener open on Angelique's desk. I have been trying for weeks, at least. I get to school before she does so I like to turn on the lamps and make her a cup of tea while I am making my cup of tea. I have been trying to also turn on the mister, but it has not been willing to open for me. Yesterday I finally did it! I was so proud. 
    Most of the day was just fine, nothing major good or major bad. I, again, had kids in a class absolutely refusing to use their notes for the assignment they are working on. The ones that a) used their notes, b) asked for help, or c) used their notes AND asked for help all did really well. The ones that refused everything and rushed through did less well. I can't make them want to do a good job. I just really wish they didn't rush through their work as quickly as possible. The entire point of today's assignment was to make them look over their notes again. *sigh*
     I also had a kid ask me, while they were being fairly horrible, how I put up with them. I ignore them quite a lot, that is how I do it. But random nonsense (and really loud noises) get through. Which is why I have a headache again. But today is Friday. Just one more day...
     The only bit of doll work I told myself I had to do yesterday was dremeling a bunch of dolls. And I managed it. I have a cowboy in the works, a youth doll, which will likely be the last youth doll I ever do for an order (I really hate them) and another youth doll for myself since mine has now gotten messed up twice while I was fixing her. I also have a couple of Yvonne type dolls prepped, I have one western pleasure doll coming up and I am thinking I will make a random one on one of the Lena dolls. That will be fun for me. So that is all happening relatively soon. 
     So I'm in kind of a weird mood. Still. I am thinking I want to really dig into the hobby stuff and see if there is more I want to let go of. I have a lot of stuff and pretty much no interest at the moment. I wonder if some resins or customs are next. It might happen. 
 

No comments: