Sunday, March 6, 2022

More Sales Stuff

     This post has a mix of things for sale. Honeybear was an impulse purchase while waiting for Travis's bus after school. He's awesome in person (I have never actually seen this mold in person) and he is lovely (to my non-OF collector's eyes). I had some passing thoughts of putting him in tack, but I think I need to remember I am letting go of extra things. So Honeybear, and many other things, are for sale. Prices don't include shipping. I am willing to play let's-make-a-deal for multiple purchases. Items not marked as sold in my other sales ads are also likely still available (I have been OK at keeping up with that stuff). Happy browsing. 

Collector;'s Club Honeybear $100

SOLD 70th anniversary stablemate chase piece $30
Breyerfest Kaleidoscope $15 

Breyer Stablemate club Dax $30

Breyerfest Kaleidoscope $15

2020 Stablemate club Prisma $20

Breyer Stablemate Club Twist $40
5412 Stablemate Horse Lover's collection 2010-2016 $10

Bridletree Studios Duck (Sprout) $25


ON HOLD Pink chair made by Terri Wright $30

Micro Eberl Rose $70

ON HOLD Pollywog $60

Annie $40

ON HOLD Bean $65


Armstrong $35

Castenea (no card) $35


Sallie (no card) $55


Rhedyn $40

Ember (in primer) $45

Chaos Mode $35

Turbulance $45

1 comment:

Adah R. (Spotted Dreams Studio) said...

My Honeybear is due tomorrow, the in-hand pics are making me drool! *grabby hands* My Oak cannot wait for his shelf buddy!
Sprout is so cute!