Friday, March 11, 2022

Resins and Customs

     I'm still in a downsizing and simplifying mood. So I've decided that I am going to let go of some more hobby stuff. Today I have a variety of resins and customs. I will potentially have some more tack and maybe props soon too. If I can get motivated to start digging through everything. I have a lot of stuff. I have more photos of all of these horses if anyone is interested. Shipping is extra. If you are interested please email me at fieldofdolls@gmail.com

       First up is mini Hazel sculpted by Morgen Kilbourn and painted by Nikki O'Neil. This little horse is stunning and was featured in one of Nikki's calendars several years ago. I am pretty sure she has a NAN card or two from me actually showing her in halter once or twice. 
$600
Next up is Recoloso sculpted by Dagmar Anderson and painted by Liesl Dalpe. This horse is curio scale (I think? Between mini and classic)
$400
      This one was a bit harder for me, but this girl doesn't really get shown, even when I feel like showing (which I don't). I think it's time to let her go to someone who will get her dressed up to play. Enchanted Even has a bunch of NAN cards in performance and I am almost sure she has something in halter, but I have to dig the cards out. She has recently been professionally touched up. Sculpted by Carol Williams and Painted by Angelica Nelson. 
$800
        Here is a great opportunity. Breyerfest is in person again and here is a custom Breyer you could show at Breyerfest live! Custom Catch Me repositioned and painted by Julie Brooks. I do have show photos if someone was also interested in photo showing this guy. 
$400

     I go back and forth about this one. I bought Purdy Zippin Chick, customized and painted by Tiffany Purdy, during quarantine of 2020. I saw her (she's a CM Strapless in case you couldn't tell) and fell in love. Since Breyerfest of 2020 was on line I could show in the show, but I needed a custom Breyer. I was so excited... until I found out I could not show her in the Breyerfest show because she has previously champed or reserved champed, something like that. I have to say though, this horse is a performance machine. She is good for pretty much everything. I DO have show photos, but some of them are not the best (because you can tell she is on a slightly too-small-to-hide-it-table). I would not be sad if she didn't sell, but I would also be happy for her to go to someone who can bring her out and show her. She's super cool. 
$600

      This last one is a Copperfox mini resin pony that was painted by me. Her paintwork is not awesome, I still have not figured out how to get a buckskin to not look so flat (#goals). Basically selling this one at body price. I really do want less stuff. 
$60
 

No comments: