Friday, March 4, 2022

Tack For Sale

     From some tours of my tack room, you know that I have a lot of tack. I have decided to let some of it go. I have a variety of things for sale. I am open to reasonable offers, especially if you are purchasing more than one thing. Prices do not include shipping. 

SOLD Saddleseat tack and Joan Yount doll (shown on Mocha Latte above) $350 or make me an offer. 



SOLD StudioMaire saddle pad and Jana Skybova Boots (boots modeled above) $150 for the set.
SOLD Super cool braided halter from Barefoot Appaloosa $45


SOLD Navy with pink trim by Desktop Stables Studio (pretty sure) $35

Perkins Saddle

Perkins Saddle
 

Pam Perkins working western saddle set. Could cross over into pleasure at lower levels. $300 for the set


SOLD Black western tack set. Saddle is made to fit shorter back horses. Bridle was made specifically to fit Ansel. Tack is not on properly but does fit well. $300 for the set

SOLD Studiomaire pink saddle pad. $30

SOLD Studiomaire plaid saddle pad. $30

 

No comments: