Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Cleaning Again

    For someone who is not currently into model horse showing, at all, I sure do spend a lot of time cleaning my tack room. I left a mess in it and I decided that it was time to clean it. Again. I am still considering selling a few more tack pieces, but I haven't fully decided on that just yet. 
      When I have a nameplate halter for one of my horses, and I sell that horse, I have always kept the halter. Yesterday I hung them up on my ribbon wire in the tack room. Maybe it's a little bit sad that the horses are gone (or in one case, will be soon) but I can still enjoy the fun I had with them. I have so many show photos, both from live and photo shows, and I like how the halters look up with the rosettes. 
      I also decided that one of my vampire girls is going to hang out in the tack room. Now I can enjoy my nice wicker chair that I bought from Terri Wright. I spent a bunch of time making this lady some underthings so she could be just a little bit more modest (just a little bit) and then I put a cat on her lap so the amount of time I spent on panties was sort of wasted time. But whatever. So I have one of these dolls on display and I put the other one away, still in the package. 
     Yesterday was my birthday and I took a personal day so I could do whatever I wanted to do. One of the things I wanted to do was have a nap. So I did. Then I wanted to take my sweet time drying my hair and reading. So I did. I also went shopping all by myself. And it was nice. I watched NCIS with Ethan and we hung out. And that was also nice. I didn't have to cook, Ethan did that, which was very nice. Elecktra came over for dinner and washed the dishes. Basically a perfect day. 
 

No comments: