Thursday, March 17, 2022

Breyer Project

     The cat's out of the bag. I'm doing a workshop for Breyer. It is one of the pre-recorded ones, I won't be at Breyerfest in person, but I am still doing a workshop. And now that the information has been posted,  I'm allowed to talk about it. I decided a while ago, maybe even a couple of years now, that I just don't love making horse boots. But I developed the patterns, the boots are super easy on-off and can fit a variety of models, why not share the how-to part so other people can make them? Sure, I could have put it in my blog, but what's the fun in that? So now I have to actually sit down and make some horse boots. It's been a little bit since I have done that. 
     There is quite a variety of workshops available for Breyerfest weekend. Many of them are in person, but there are also some that will be streamed live (how fun!) and then there are also 10 prerecorded workshops. I think Breyer has come up with a fun way to make this a very inclusive event for everyone. Even those of us, like me, who can't be there in person. 
     It's Friday, I am thrilled, and I am totally ready for the weekend. Sunday is the first official day of Spring and I am ready for it. Hopefully I can get some more items photographed and listed for sale this weekend. 

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

I am not entirely ready for spring. But I would like to be. Congratulations on achieving such a dream with Breyer! And YES, do-nothing days ought to be in the calendar. Maybe they will be in the 22nd C.