Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Letters Home- Utrecht

     Today I am continuing my series of my doll, Little Elecktra, and her visits to friends around the world. Elecktra is visiting Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko in Utrecht in the Netherlands. All of the photos are by Anna.

                              Hi Mom!                   I am visiting Anna in the Netherlands and her my-sized friend Jaga. I got to pet a pony, his name is Candy Boy, and the dog. Dogs are always good. I miss Tiny Abby, but I am getting to meet so many new friends, both human and animals. It's been wonderful. Jaga and I discussed how weird it is to be our size living in a giant world. Kind of like Gulliver's Travels sometimes. Good thing that the Brobdingnagians (all of you big people) are nice. Everyone I have visited has looked out for me as well.                                            I got to take a ride on Raaf, who seemed very unimpressed about the whole thing. 

       He's a very cool horse and I was happy to be able to get a ride on him. 
     Things have gotten a bit busy and I am going to be heading to Australia to visit with Glenn Rowling. I will write more soon!

Love,

     Little Elecktra.
 

No comments: