Sunday, April 3, 2022

Asking for a Friend


      So how many puzzles is too many puzzles? Asking for a friend. Not only did the 3 puzzles I ordered from Amazon come in yesterday, but Friday Travis and I went to Dollar Tree and got 6 other puzzles. Because... they were $1.25 and at that price it's pretty hard to choose just one or two! The unicorn puzzle is in fact a glitter puzzle, the shark puzzle glows in the dark, and the Starry Night puzzle is, well, Starry night. The pastry puzzle in the upper left is a huge 500 piece puzzle. Because sometimes you need something that can be left partially done for a few days to work on it. In general though, I like the 100 piece puzzles. Now to keep the kids using them. With this new batch I officially have 12 classroom puzzles. I may need a puzzle intervention. And I have no idea what to do with them (most of them) when the end of the year comes. 

     This weekend was pretty good. I went on my cleaning spree for a lot of the weekend. I sold a handful of things, so packed a handful of things. I still have the desire to sort and purge, though it will have to be just a bit at a time. That's OK though, I keep reminding myself I don't have to have everything done all at once. So I will keep picking away at sorting and purging. Still considering letting go of more tack.

     The weather on Saturday was sort of reasonable. It was sunny, not very windy, and I did spend a bit of time outside. That was nice. The extended forecast looks somewhat reasonable as well. Tuesday is supposed to be 60 degrees, though the sunny day is now turned to a partly cloudy day. And if the end of the extended forecast comes true it will be a week or 60's and 70's... next week! It's still too far in the future to be accurate in any way, but it makes me hopefully that the good weather may actually be coming. We'll have that for a week, and then it will be summer...

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

Laugh out loud, none of these puzzles are by companies I recognize. Talk about a field of one-offs!! If it was books I've got lots of answers what to do with them. Puzzles though: My own collection builds so slowly (and we've space) that I've only had one wave of get-rid-of. I just took them to Good Will.