Thursday, April 7, 2022

Finished!

       I have been working really slowly on dolls lately, or I guess I can say, really slowly for me. But I am working on them, a bit at a time. Sometimes working on bits of several dolls at a time. I did finally manage to get this western pleasure doll (commission) finished. She was fairly close in the photos I shared yesterday, but now she is totally complete. The bits of bling really brought everything together. I still really love how the back of this coat turned out!
     I designed the paintwork sample of the Lena doll, though the factory sort of did whatever they wanted it seems. Still, she is a different face, and that is really exciting! If we can continue to get more and more different doll heads just imagine how much more fun using dolls can be. 
     In puzzle news, the panoramic countryside puzzle was finished the other day. It's not a large puzzle, that is a copy paper box top, but it is definitely different. One of these days I will need to pull all of the puzzle photos into one post. They have had some really interesting outcomes. 
    So today is Friday, and early release. So short classes, which, I am giving everyone a makeup day, even though term started a week ago. They can finish things they haven't gotten a chance to, fix things that need fixing, or work on puzzles (or color, play games) if they really have nothing else to do. But the classes are short, the day will likely go fast. 
 

No comments: