Friday, April 1, 2022

Progress and Puzzles

      Yesterday was a day with a wicked bad headache. Or really one of those vague headaches that makes it hard to think or function, but is more annoying than anything. It felt like I needed to crack my whole body, everything felt tight and just bad. Not fun. I did manage to get a bunch of work done at school, but it could have been more. Though I guess I am far enough ahead on things that getting less done for a day or two is not too bad. I was called to assist with another puzzle, which really makes me happy. I like that the kids are using the puzzles, even if it's somewhat by force. I *may* also have ordered a few more puzzles from Amazon. I couldn't help it. 
     When I got home I had to have a bit of a nap. Being awake after that was also a struggle, but I managed it and got some doll work done. The medieval fantasy doll was coming together and while I was working on her I was working on the western pleasure doll that goes on the same order. I had a lot of the pieces for her already prepped so she came together quickly. I still have a bunch left to do on her, but she is coming along. I am hoping I can finish her up today.
     So I had a nice short week this week, which is fine. It is very close to vacation and we officially started 4th term today. Which means I have officially been teaching for just about 2 terms, since I started a week into second term. One left, I can do this!

 

No comments: